Google Careers: Google India Jobs application open for Data Engineer in its office in Bangalore. If you have 3+ Year Experience and the requirements apply for the jobs in Google India Careers.
Google India Jobs : Data Engineer
Company Name: Google India
Job Title: Data Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Experience: 3+ Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Google Careers Jobs Description:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with experience in manipulating, processing, and extracting value from datasets.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce) and multiple scripting and languages (YAML, Python).
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies in the big data and data warehousing space (BigQuery, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataproc, Dataflow, Data Catalog).
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
About the job
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
Data Engineers understand internal processes and what it takes to run Google at speed with its ever growing scale. As a Data Engineer, you’ll focus on solving problems and creating value for Googlers by building solutions that are reliable and scalable to work with the size and scope of the company.
You will play a major role in developing, deploying, and supporting Google’s internal business applications. You will be tasked with creating custom-built software on google stack, and you will be part of teams that implement vendor sourced enterprise software, configuring that software, customizing it, and integrating with other internal systems.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Google Careers Responsibilities
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our technology life cycle, collaboration and spaces, service delivery management, data and business intelligence among others.
- Work closely with analysts and business process owners to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that automate business processes.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability.
Apply Link : Click Here to apply for Google Data Engineer.
Get IT jobs Update on Telegram: Click Here