Google Hiring Fresh Technical Engineers in new Pune Google Cloud Office. The fresh Graduate of BE/B.Tech, BSC, Or MCA other computer science grads can apply for the Google off campus drive in Pune.
Google Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Technical Solutions Engineer, Platform, Google Cloud
Job Location : Remote/Pune
Salary : 10- 15 LPA
Experience : Freshers Or Any
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
About Role :
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be a part of a global team that provides 24/7 support to help customers seamlessly make the switch to Google Cloud. When customers cannot resolve issues themselves, you will ensure that we have the necessary tools and processes to swiftly resolve the issue with as little customer effort as possible.
Job Description :
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer needs.
- Experience with cloud based serverless, storage, and developer tools technologies.
- Experience with web or mobile app development (e.g., iOS or Android).
- Experience with SQL database administration, Google App Engine, open source software communities, cloud networking solutions, or distributed computing technology.
- Knowledge of core data structures and concepts (e.g., indexes, SSTable, transactions, MVCC and distributed consensus), along with experience in troubleshooting database performance issues, database schema design, and SQL query profiling.
- Basic System/Network Administrator level knowledge of Linux/Unix or Windows systems (e.g., Kernel, Shell, file systems and client-server protocols).
- Manage the customer’s issue through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer challenges on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported challenges, and building tools for faster diagnosis so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, and Customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Work as part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Google careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here