Google Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022: Google invites applications from the freshers of Computer science, Information Systems or related graduates for the entry level job position as an IT Support Engineer – Early Careers across Hyderabad and Bangalore location in India.
About Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
Job Title: IT Support Engineer, Early Career, October 2022 Start
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MSC/MCA or Diploma
Batch: 2022/2021/2020/2019 Batch
Salary: High In Industry
About the Google job:
In this role, you’ll play an important part in helping to keep Googlers from around the world productive. You will gain experience solving a range of problems across Google’s broad technical ecosystem. You will help Google’s operations evolve at scale by collaborating with your teammates and partner teams to find innovative ways to make our support environment more efficient. You’ll provide user support for internal tools and technologies, and external products (e.g., public Google products used by millions of people and third-party cloud systems).
Beyond the day-to-day, you will contribute to various initiatives, including feedback on those tools and technologies, process improvements, and documentation efforts that help support Googlers. Techstop is a learning ground for launching technical careers. As an IT Support Engineer, you’ll leverage our learning programs and services to further accelerate your careers in tech. You will be required to work in a shift based schedule, which may include non-standard work hours.
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment, supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Experience in a customer service, client-facing, and/or help desk role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant STEM field (e.g., Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration).
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Experience working in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible Graduates Register on the following Google off campus drive link before June 20th, 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register Google Off Campus