Google India Off Campus Recruitment Drive For BE/B.Tech MCA, ME/M.Tech Engineering Graduate Freshers For the position of Network Engineer in Bangalore office location.
About Google Campus Recruitment 2022
Role Title : Network Engineer
Work Location : Bangalore
Salary : High in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Job Description :
Google is proud to boast a network that provides service to millions of Internet users around the world. The Network Engineering team is responsible for operating that network reliably and at scale. As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on design and feature enhancements to keep our systems running smoothly. You also ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues. Google’s complex network generates a constant stream of challenges which require you to continually be innovative with an evolving set of technologies. Keeping the network reliable ensures that our users stay connected with our suite of applications, products and services.
The Network Engineering team operates Google’s corporate network reliably and at scale. You will be a network engineer, managing and supporting both traditional and software defined networking (SDN) space. Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with operating enterprise class routers and switches.
- Experience with network hardware (routers, switches) architectures, including backplane and ASIC functionality and distributed architectures.
- Experience with Python or other scripting language.
- Knowledge of networking and application protocols like Ethernet, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, and HTTP.
- Familiarity with concepts of OpenFlow and software defined networking.
How To Apply :
The candidates needs to register on following Google Careers page link.
Registration Link : Click Here