Google Recruitment 2021:
Google is hiring Technical Solutions Engineer, University Graduate (2022 Batch) for the Bangalore location in India. Eligible and interested graduates in the field of Computer Science can apply. Detailed Job Description of Google Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Technical Solutions Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: High in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2022 Batch)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing web applications, scripts and programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, etc).
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
Technical Solutions Engineers work to solve production issues on customer’s business critical applications. You will be a part of a global team that provides 24×7 support to help customers seamlessly make the switch to Google Cloud. When customers cannot resolve issues themselves, your job is to ensure that we have the necessary tools and processes to swiftly resolve the issue with as little customer effort as possible.
You will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation and coding/scripting. You’ll use your experience to identify the root problem and improve supportability by working with a team of engineers and product managers. You will make our products easier to adopt and use by making improvements to the product, tools, processes and documentation. You will help drive the success of Google Cloud by understanding and advocating for our customers’ issues.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage customer challenges through effective diagnosis, resolution or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products.
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams. Work non-standard work hours as needed, including working weekends, holidays and shift-based schedules.
- Basic Cloud Foundations including networking, logging and monitoring, security, and compliance.
- Experience in Databases, Big Data, Information Retrieval, Data mining or Machine Learning and experiences in building multi-tier high available distributed applications with modern web technologies.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux and/or Windows systems, from kernel to shell and beyond, taking in system libraries, file systems, client-server protocols and system administration tasks.
- Ability to quickly prioritize multiple tasks and excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced setting.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, follow-through and problem solving skills, along with resourcefulness and effective communication skills.
The interested and eligible register on the following Google recruitment link.
Google Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here