Google Recruitment – Hiring Tech Graduate Freshers For IT Apprenticeship Program 2023
The Google IT Apprenticeship is a program of at least 12 months offering learning and development to individuals looking to start a career in IT.
This apprenticeship is intended for candidates who have completed their university degree and are looking to learn more in the field of data analytics. If you’re currently pursuing a degree or working in the field for more than 12 months, we encourage you to browse our careers website for other opportunities (careers.google.com).
Position : Information Technology Apprenticeship, February 2023 Start
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : High in Industry
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Experience : Freshers
Job Description :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
- 6 months of experience to an IT or a related technical field (e.g., personal projects, coding languages, operating systems, building computers/apps, volunteering with STEM organizations, etc.).
- Experience in customer service roles.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience thinking critically and problem-solving.
- Interest in or experience with technology.
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent communication, and organizational, and customer service skills.
- Train in networking, infrastructure, and multi-platform system administration, and develop further skills through experience in communication technology (video and voice), hardware, mobile devices, and project management.
- Help support internal infrastructure escalating issues to appropriate teams.
- Attend required training and participate in mentoring sessions as specified.
- Help support internal employees on all of their IT needs across a variety of platforms (e.g., ChromeOS, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.).
Google Apprenticeship Selection process –
The first step of this application process will be a 30 minute Google Online Challenge held online October 12 and 13 and November 5 and 6. Please look out for your email invite and ensure you are able to attend. For successful candidates virtual interviews will be held in November.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the Google Apprentice position on following Google careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here