Google Summer Internship Program 2021: Google India invites application for Summer Application Engineering Internship Program in its Bangalore and Hyderabad office location. Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science can apply for the Google Interns before December 1.
Google Application Engineering Internship Program 2021
Job Title: Application Engineering Intern, Summer 2021
Job Location: Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Salary: High In Industry
Last Date To Apply: December 1, 2020
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field.(2023,2022,2021 Batch)
- Currently in your penultimate year of study.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience programming in Java, C++, and/or Python.
- Available to work full time for 12-14 weeks during the summer.
- Returning to a degree program after the completion of the internship.
Google Summer Internship Job Description:
As an Applications Engineering Intern, you’ll play a key role in developing, deploying and supporting Google’s internal business applications. You will be tasked with solving various problems over time. When the situation calls for it, you’ll be part of a team that implements vendor sourced enterprise software, configuring that software, customizing it, and integrating with other internal systems. Other times, you’ll be primarily tasked with creating custom-built software.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions, and troubleshooting their problems. Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following google internship link before it expires.
Registration Link: Click Here to apply Google Internship Program