Vizag Steel Recruitment for Management Trainee for BE/B.Tech Freshers Graduates in Various position . BE/B.Tech in Ceramics/Chemical/Civil/Electrical / Instrumentation & Electronics /Mechanical / Metallurgy / Mining Are eligible For Apply .
Company Name : Vizag Steel [A GOI Enterprise]
Company Website : https://www.vizagsteel.com/
About Company : Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology. The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years.
Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010. Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of saleable steel produced.
Total Vacencies :188
- Ceramics-4 Posts
- Chemical-26 Posts
- Civil-5 Posts
- Electrical-45 Posts
- Instrumentation & Electronics-10 Posts
- Mechanical-77 Posts
- Metallurgy-19 Posts
- Mining-2 Posts
Salary : Rs 24,900-50,500/ – PM
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Ceramics/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Mining disciplines from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC /PWD candidates).
- Final year students who can submit Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheets in original by the time of Personal Interview can also apply
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 01-01-1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01-01-2020). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Ceramics: Ceramic Engineering/ Refractory Engineering / Ceramic Technology
- Chemical: Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Chemical Science and Technology/ Polymer Science and Chemical Technology
- Civil: Civil Engineering/ Civil & Structural Engineering/ Building Technology and Construction Management / Environmental Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering
- Electrical: Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Electronics / Energy Engineering / Control System Engineering
- Instrumentation & Electronics : Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation and signal Process Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications /Electronics and Communications Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Telecom System Engineering / Electronics and Control Engineering/ Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial
Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology / Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering
- Metallurgy: Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science / Material Science & Technology
- Mining: Mining Engineering / Mineral Engineering / Mining Machinery Engineering
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs 590/- + GST @18%
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 295/- + GST @18%
HOW TO APPLY : Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply Online only through RINL website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”.
- Starting date for Online registration – 24.01.2020
- Closing date for Online registration – 13.02.2020
- Closing date for Payment Gateway – 14.02.2020
Download Notification : Click Here
Apply and Details Click Here : Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2020