Groupon Recruitment 2022
Groupon is looking for a Software Development Engineer I for Bangalore location. Eligible 2022 fresh computer science engineering graduates are eligible to apply. Detailed description is available below.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Groupon Recruitment 2022:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Solid foundational Computer Science knowledge (e.g. data structures, algorithms, testing practices)
- Must demonstrate strong coding ability
- Previous experience working in collaborative technical teams (e.g. class projects, hackathons, previous work experience, open-source projects)
- Ability to apply creative problem-solving skills
- You have a strong desire to learn and grow
This is off-campus hiring, Only 2022 pass out fresh CS engineering graduates from top tier colleges to apply
As a Software Development Engineer I (SDE) on our Engineering team, you will grow your career by working for an international, multicultural company with thousands of employees that runs on a SOA with 300 microservices and millions of concurrent clients. You should be obsessed with the quality of code and test coverage, as those things are critical to the success of our system.
- You will take ownership of the technical aspects of our global technology infrastructure, ensuring that the platform is being used to its fullest potential through designing and building applications around our customer’s needs
- You will review and monitor current engineering work, as well as previously constructed applications, to ensure the software is running as smoothly as possible
- Work directly with our internal product teams to ensure that our technology infrastructure is seamlessly and effectively integrated with our third-party software, conceive and build the necessary applications to make this happen
We value engineers who are:
- Customer-focused: We believe that doing what’s right for the customer is ultimately what will drive our business forward.
- Obsessed with Quality: Your Production code Just Works & scales linearly
- Team players. You believe that more can be achieved together. You listen to feedback and also provide supportive feedback to help others grow/improve.
- Fast learners: We are willing to disrupt our existing business to trial new products and solutions. You love learning how to use new technologies and then rapidly apply them to new problems.
- Pragmatic: We do things quickly to learn what our customers desire. You know when it’s appropriate to take shortcuts that don’t sacrifice quality or maintainability.
- Owners: Engineers at Groupon know how to positively impact the business.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply Groupon Drive