HackerEarth Internship Program 2021: HackerEarth hiring Engineering Graduates as a position of SDET Intern in QA Team For the full time of 3-6 Months. BE/B.Tech Final year or freshers looking for Full Time internship program apply no as soon as possible.
Hackerearth Engineering Internship Program 2021
Job Title: SDET Intern
Job Location: Bangalore/Remote
Salary: Best In Industry
Duration : 3 to 6 months
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute the automated testing required to test the application framework upgrade
- Explore and learn current framework and architecture
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Design and develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality, and deliver testing results back to project team and business
- Take ownership of your work – Understand the root cause not just the symptoms. Work closely with the team to automate mundane actions.
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Enable engineering productivity by working towards reduce time to deliverable from concept.
- Write automated test suites using our in-house framework and libraries. This requires good knowledge of programming skills, especially with Python and REST APIs
- Maintain, improve and create new features for our in-house Testing Tools. Technologies you will be exposed to are: Selenium, Python, Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins, AWS) and other third party tools.
- General Software Development Skills
- Understanding of modern web technologies
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python, Java
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly. Obsession with quality and customer experience · Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
If you’re looking for an outstanding opportunity that you can really make your own, we would love to hear from you. In return you can look forward to being part of one of the coolest and fastest growing startups in the country offering outstanding professional growth and a healthy work culture.