HackerEarth Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
HackerEarth hiring freshers as a position of software developer in bangalore location . Any geek programmer looking for job apply before the link expires .
HackerEarth Career Freshers Hiring
About Company :
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.
Company Website : Hackerearth.com
Job Profile : Software Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0-2 Year
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech Or Any Graduate
- 0-2 years of experience building web applications and full product life-cycles.
- Knowledge of development on a Linux system
- Ability to design for performance, scalability, and availability
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and data modeling skills
- Proficiency with at least one of Perl/Python/Ruby/Shell Script languages
- Solid understanding of server side MVC frameworks
- Should love challenges, pickup new languages, framework or technologies on the go.
- Above all, you love to build and ship products that real people will use every day.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take sole ownership of your product(s) – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious – rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don’t make this a habit though.)
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Be versatile – Work on Django applications, micro-services, etc during the day; transform into that DevOps savior at night.
- Put your years of knowledge in working with relational databases, like MySQL, to use. Know the ins-and-outs of writing and optimizing queries against large datasets.
- Document your contributions – at HackerEarth we promote consuming content and even more so – producing it. Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you roll something out
How To Apply : Find the Apply link below , Apply before the link expires.
Apply link : Click Here to Apply For Hackerearth Recruitment