Halliburton Off Campus Drive 2021: Halliburton is looking to hire the entry level/ fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Development Engineer across the Bangalore Location in India. The details about the Halliburton Off Campus Drive 2021 are described below.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With approximately 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization.
Halliburton Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Development Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This posting is intended to collect candidate information for Halliburton’s talent pool, and is not considered an application. By completing the candidate profile, recruiters will have visibility to your information in order to contact you for a future related job opportunity. In addition to providing your information on this posting, we encourage you to create a Job Alert within our career site. The Job Alert allows you to select search criteria for positions that match your interest(s). Once positions are posted that match your search criteria, you will receive an email notification.
- Under supervision from Senior Developers the Software Developer will perform development tasks as defined by the Product Management and Architects.
- The developer will be expected to design, code, test, trouble-shooting and document engineering systems applications. May also develop test strategies used in the automated regression testing of these systems. Usually works on development tasks of minimal scope and complexity.
- Usually requires instruction and guidance during certain phases of application systems analysis. Follows secure coding practices, performs triaging of security issues, and implements fixes to deliver secure applications. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline and 0-2 years of related experience or through 3 years of related software development experience.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Development Engineer through online mode ASAP.
Halliburton Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here