HBC India Recruitment 2021:
HBC India Recruitment 2021:- Hudson’s Bay Company is looking to hire fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of Trainee QA Analyst across Bangalore location in India. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
About HBC India:-
The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. It had been a member of the International Association of Department Stores from 2001 to 2005
HBC India Recruitment 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Trainee QA Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per Industry Standard
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
- Undergraduate Degree
- Fresher / 1 Year of Experience in .com operations
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Must possess analytical skills; ability to solve problems required & good Communication Skills
- High attention to detail, ability to multitask & flexible to work on short timelines
- Hands on with Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
As a Trainee QA Analyst, you will be responsible for the verification and validation of day-to-day customer facing products on Saks.com. You will periodically be involved in validation of new features, functionalities, and enhancements within Saks. You will work with cross-functional teams, including Sample Management, Merchandising, Digital Item Set-up & Copy team to ensure seamless pre-production and post-production validation Products Saks provides to its customers.
- Play a very pivotal role in making sure the overall hygiene and quality of the website.
- Execute site QA to ensure product is on site are correctly launched for customers to purchase.
- Plan for, review, and keep track of upcoming launches.
- Troubleshoot and triage issues, make judgment calls determining the nature of the issue and how it should be assigned
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and business partners to highlight issues and ensure they are appropriately addressed and resolved.
- Pull reporting and provide regular status reports.
- Have a strong customer focus and are passionate about digital customer experiences
- Organized; must possess excellent follow up skills.
- A team player who works well with cross functional teams.
- An effective verbal and written communicator.
- Embraces Growth Mindset & Drive things independently with minimal guidance
The interested and eligible graduates Apply on the following apply link.
HBC India Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here