Hudson’s Bay Company Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring Early Careers Technical Graduates for the IT Security Trainee role.
HBC Off Campus Recruitment Overview :
Job Title : Trainee OMS
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Batch: 2022/2021/2020 /2019or Others
Who You Are:
Responsible for assisting in Design & Implementation of new features & stability of Omni Channel Order Processing & delivery platforms for The Bay. This role requires basic understanding of IBM Sterling Order management, Inventory Visibility & Echo Systems.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
As The Trainee, IT Security You Will:
An ideal candidate should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Basic Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Basic knowledge on Linux Red Hat, Shell Scripts, and XML, Sterling Commerce’s complementary and competitive products such as Kafka, WebSphere, MQ Series, or JMS compliant queues;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behavior
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following application link.
HBC Apply Link : Click Here