Hero MotoCorp Campus Challenge Season 8 invites graduates of engineering ( BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech) and MBA/PG for the annual campus challenge for students across India.
About Hero Campus Challenge 2023
Hero Campus Challenge Season 8, an initiative by Hero MotoCorp Limited, is an opportunity for the students to get a peek into the world of Hero and be a part of it, by working on Hero’s real business challenges.
These can be either particular problem-based challenges to choose a methodology to identify the top priorities for the organization or scenario planning exercises to settle on Hero’s long-term strategy.
Through HCC Season 8, Hero aims to understand diverse & unique perspectives and approaches toward scenario building/problem-solving from some of the brilliant minds of the country, studying at India’s leading B-Schools and Engineering Colleges.
Participants are expected to analyze past trends and other disruptions from the present world while keeping in mind how it would impact Hero MotoCorp and present their feasible and actionable solution to the current scenario.
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Eligibility Criteria For Hero Moto Challenge :
- Engineering Colleges: B.Tech/B.E./M.E./M.Tech students from all Engineering Colleges are eligible to participate.
- B-Schools: Both, first and second-year students pursuing MBA/PGDM programs and 1-year management programs are eligible to apply.
Team Formulation Guidelines:
- Students must register in a team of 3.
- All members of a team should be from the same institute.
- All the team members need to provide their consent in order to participate in the competition.
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- Only B-School and Engineering students can participate in HCC Season 8.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute.
- Once the registration closes, the teams won’t be able to change their team members.
Competition Structure and Details:
- Round 1: Online Assessment
- Round 2: Idea Elevator Video Pitch Submission
- Round 3: Virtual Presentation
- Round 4: Grand Finale
Rewards & Prizes:
- Winners: Pre Placement Offers (PPOs) will be rolled out to all the members of the winning team
- Finalists: All the members of the teams that qualify for the finals will be given a Pre Placement Interview (PPI) opportunity
- Exclusive Opportunity to implement the idea/solution with Hero MotoCorp business leaders
- Exclusive mentorship by Hero MotoCorp leaders
Registration Deadline: 09 Dec 22,
Start Date / End Date14 Nov 22, 12:00 PM IST – 26 Feb 23, 11:37 PM IST
Hero Campus Challenge Registration Link : Click Here