Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Internship Recruitment 2020: HPE looking to hire new fresh students as Software Engineer Intern in Bangalore office position. HPE will hire 2021 Batch BE/B.Tech final year Circuit Branch (CSE,IT,EEE,ECE, etc)Engineering graduates.
Hewlett Packard Internship Program 2021
Job Title: Software Engineer R&D – Intern
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job ID: 1069451
Date Posted: 29/09/2020
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech 2021 Circuit Branch
- You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade till present. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
Interested and eligible apply on the following registration link.