Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2021:
Hexagon is hiring fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of Software Engineer across Hyderabad location in India. Eligible candidate may find the detailed job description below. Fresher Graduates of BE/ B.Tech w are eligible to apply.
About The Company :
Hexagon’s PPM division is part of Hexagon, a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon Freshers Recruitment 2021
Company Name : Hexagon PPM
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Marine Engineering
0-2 years of experience.
The Software Engineer will act as a forerunner in resolving customer issues on the Intergraph Smart3D product for Marine and Offshore projects. The applicant will be a critical member of the product support team in improving customer satisfaction and enhancing product functionality.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technically complex support issues
- Interacts with solution development and product ownership teams to give feedback, discuss and document design issues, investigate problems and develop solutions to meet the technological needs of users.
- Develops technical documents, instructions, and training for internal and external purposes.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of the organization’s products and/or services.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and effectively communicates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Accurately documents activities and outcomes.
- Possesses basic competency in one or more PPM solutions.
- Acquires job skills and learn PPM policies and procedures.
- Has a basic understanding of both software support principles and competencies in general software administration.
- Possesses basic knowledge of engineering disciplines aligned with one or more PPM solutions
- Develops a strong proficiency in Customer relationship Management systems.
- May conduct customer training when required.
- Excellent in geometry, mathematical and analytical abilities.
- Experience with any 3D CAD design product is a major plus.
- Good Oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here