Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2021 For BCA and BSC Students: Hexaware invites application from the Final Year BCA and BSC Students for the Work integrated learning program as a position Graduate Trainee across all Hexaware India office location.
Hexaware is a fast growing automation-led next-generation service provider delivering excellence in IT, BPO and Consulting services. We are driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation. Hexaware’s Digital offerings have helped clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Hexaware offices in India
No of Positions: 100
Stipend of INR 19000* for the 1st year, INR 21000* for the 2nd year. You will be absorbed as an employee in the 3rd year with competitive compensation subject to terms and conditions applicable as per company policy.
Desired Candidate Profile:
As a Graduate Trainee, you would be part of the Work Integrated Learning program (WILP) which offers you an opportunity to pursue a post graduate degree (M. Tech) from a premier university in India, fully sponsored by Hexaware, while you work with us.
To be part of the program you would be :
- Graduating in 2021 with BCA / B.Sc. degree in either Computer Science or Electronics or Statistics or Mathematics. Computer programming as a subject in one semester is mandatory. There would be no active backlogs
- Your aggregate till last announced results would be 60% or equivalent CGPA as per university CGPA conversion norms and above with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th and 12th (PUC). Mandatory to have studied Mathematics as a subject in 12th
- Additionally, you would be a high energy individual with good communication skills (fluency in spoken & written English), have the right attitude and flexibility to adapt to changing needs
On joining Hexaware, you would need to sign a trainee service agreement for 60 months.
- Online Aptitude And English Proficiency Test
- Behavioral / Learning Agility Assessment Test – Non elimination Round
- Technical & HR Interview
The interested and eligible graduates can apply on the following Hexaware off campus drive link