Hexaware Technologies Off Campus Recruitment Drive For Engineering and MCA graduates for the all pan India Hexaware office locations. Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. The digitally empowered workforce of Hexaware represents various nationalities, comprising 19,407 employees, lives the company’s philosophy of ‘customer success, first and always’. The company reported 2019 global revenue of USD $793 Mn.
Hexaware Technology Freshers Hiring Drive 2020
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Noida
Salary: INR 3,00,000 INR per annum
Qualification Required: BE/B.Tech/MCA
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Desired Candidate Profile
Profile Description What we are looking for?
- Good communication skills- fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
Who can apply?
- Graduate Course: BE/ B.Tech /MCA
- Year of Passing: 2020
- Streams: CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
- Education Gap Not more than 1 year (Education gap within the course not eligible)
- Should not have appeared for recruitment process in the last 6 months.
The qualified candidates apply on the following Hexaware off campus drive for 2020 batch link.