Hike Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Hike conducting virtual off campus recruitment drive for the freshers, final year graduates of BE/B.Tech of 2021/2020/2019 Batch for the role of Software Engineer.
Hike Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021
Job Title: Zeroto2 – Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Remote
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech 2021/2020/2019 Batch
ROLE & REQUIREMENTS 🎎
If you’ve made it till here, then you’re probably interested in the role :)
You will be joining a high-quality team of talented individuals that are all committed to growth and success.
Key Day To Day Responsibilities
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
- Develop softwares in Java/C/C++/Python etc
- Own the lifecycle of a feature from requirement analysis to deployment and post production processes
- Document requirements and specifications.
- Design & perform code review, troubleshoot & help on issues
- Write model code for functional and non-functional requirements and help improve the code quality standard across the team
- Own engineering metrics for the areas you work on
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules owned.
- Implement initiatives that improve engineering efficiency and excellence
SOUND LIKE YOU?
We’re looking for dynamic and entrepreneurial talent with a go-getter personality – Someone consistent with high determination and steady focus.
You’ll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role
- B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology for 2021/ 2020 & 2019 Batch
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java/C/C++/Ruby/Python etc
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management
- Sound knowledge of Design & Architecture.
- Deep knowledge of Collections, Algorithms and well known application frameworks
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development and design patterns
- Exposure to MVVM
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Basic knowledge of software engineering tools
- Work remotely from anywhere in IST timezone
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up Home Office
- Tools of the trade – MacBook, Latest Softwares
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Hike recruitment link.
Apply Link For Hike: Click Here