Hitachi Vantara Off Campus Drive 2021:
Hitachi Vantara Corporation is hiring fresher graduates and post graduates in the field of Computer Science/ IT for the role of Software Development Engineer – Test across Bangalore location in India. Eligible candidates may apply for the role after reading the detailed job description.
About Hitachi Vantara:-
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what’s now to what’s next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we’d love to hear from you.
Hitachi Vantara Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Software Development Engineer – Test
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/0-2+ year
Salary: Best in Industry
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Experience testing scalable distributed software with an understanding of concepts like consensus, CAP, event driven architectures, RabbitMQ as well as asynchronous processing
- Good understanding of and experience testing applications deployed on Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher or other similar platforms for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Database knowledge (e.g. NoSQL Key-Value storage, ACID concepts, distributed transactions)
- Understanding of networking (e.g. HTTP1.1/2, Remote RPC, TCP/IP, load balancing, firewall)
- Familiar with Linux OS (RH based) administration and testing of customized installation
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for ensuring software quality
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
Hitachi Vantara Off Campus Drive 2021Job Description:
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
- Contribute to the designing, development, qualification, and support of scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
- Help drive technical direction for the testing of a complex software system
- Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards especially test code
- Triage and document test failures, validate veracity of fixes and ensure new regression coverage as necessary
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible fresher graduate and post graduates can register in this drive.
Hitachi Vantara Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here