Honeywell, a global leader in automation and building solutions, is on the hunt for talented and passionate Embedded Engineer 1s to join its dynamic team! If you’re a recent graduate or have up to 2 years of experience in the world of embedded systems, get ready to embark on a career journey filled with cutting-edge technology, groundbreaking projects, and an opportunity to shape the future.
Honeywell Recruitment Overview 2024
Job Title : Embedded Engineer I
Job Location : Madurai
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers/0-2 Years
Batch : 2024/2023 or Any
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech – CS/IT/EEE/ECE
Job Description :
- Experience in common test architecture/environment/strategies, tools, processes.
- Very good knowledge on C, Python and Embedded programming Preferably Model Based software verification or development activities
- Experience in Structural coverage activities (MCDC/DC) Preferably working on DO-178B/C aerospace programs.
- Experience in using debuggers, simulators, Vector Cast/Cover/Coverage tools for SCA.
- Experience in m scripting languages (Matlab scripting)
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Engineering (ECE/CS/EEE/IT)
- 0 – 2 years experience in avionics software development/systems/software verification with minimum hands-on experience in Software verification or development software.
- Strong technical skills with emphasis in the areas of software development and verification processes, certification, and If aware of DO-178 design assurance guidelines, then added advantage.
- Strong understanding of debugging methods, software verification methods and tools currently in use as well as versed in industry standards and direction.
- The candidate shall have effective communication skills
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the Honeywell position on following link.
Apply Link: Click Here