HP Off Campus Drive 2022:
HP is Hiring fresher candidates for the role of Java Developer from the fresher engineering graduates across Bangalore location in India. Detailed job description is given below.
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HP Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Java Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- 0 or more years of experience in core and advance Java
- 0 or more years of knowledge of REST API development
- knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
- 0-2 years of experience in relational databases
- Exposure to Go lang
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
HP Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here