HSBC Bank off campus Drive 2021: HSBC is looking to hire freshers for the role of Trainee Software engineer across Hyderabad location in India. interested candidate apply as soon as possible . Any BE/B.Tech or IT related graduates eligible for drive .
HSBC Trainee Software Engineer Hiring
|Company Name||HSBC Bank|
|Job Profile||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Batch||2021, 2020, 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||Asap|
The incumbent may be required to provide the right Solutions by developing their knowledge in any of the suitable technologies and/or domain, including the following:
- Cloud-based Digital Solutions – Understand the latest technologies to build scalable and efficient applications that can run quickly on Mobile/Internet/Cloud. Java, C#, Swift and .NET framework skills and knowledge of various OS like Android desirable
- Deploying mix of screen scrapping, automation on the glass and/or ICR/OCR offerings – to implement low cost automation solutions in order to improve productivity and efficiency for the BackOffice operations in a rapid application development and delivery model. Knowledge of Dot.Net and /or Java technology is a must. Ability to work at L1, L2, L3 support levels for global programs
- Drive industry leading solutions leveraging DevOps and Agile on Heritage and Niche Technologies to support group strategy
- Open Source development – Monitor servers and determine the use of PUBLIC resources by open source programs. Demonstrate the understanding of the functionality of the open source project. Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and programming languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc. will be useful
The job holder will be responsible for understanding and/or gathering business requirements and working closely with business users and IT teams to develop solutions/software to support the businesses. The key skills required:
- Perform a mix of business analysis, hands-on designing and development, production support and face off to several user groups
- Willingness to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of direct area of responsibility and manage expectations
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning ability
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and is solution orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation skills
Any Engineering Graduate.
How To Apply : Click on the following link to apply for hsbc drive.
Apply Link : Click Here to apply for HSBC Bank hiring