HSBC Off campus Drive 2022:
HSBC hiring graduates for the role of Trainee Software Engineer across Pune location in India. interested candidate apply as soon as possible . Any BE/B.Tech or IT related graduates eligible for drive .
HSBC Trainee Software Engineer Hiring
|Company Name||HSBC Bank|
|Job Profile||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech Or Related|
|Last Date To Apply||Asap|
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer.
Core Banking is operating from India locations under WPB IT. The Core banking team will develop legacy as well as modernization projects for multiple business systems and products within Core banking
We are currently seeking a Java fresher to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Proficient in Java (preferred Java8+) and JEE stack.
- Solid understanding on OOPS principles, Design Patterns & SOLID principles
- Have knowledge on frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Web Services, Hibernate or Spring JPA
- Should have knowledge on webservers or app servers like Tomcat or WebSphere
- Have good knowledge on basic database concepts and SQL queries on any of the databases like Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Good to have knowledge on stored procedures, functions, triggers in PL/SQL
- Have excellent communication, presentation skills, be self-motivated, a team player, and positive attitude
How To Apply : Click on the following link to apply for hsbc drive.
Apply Link : Click Here to apply for HSBC Bank hiring