Hubbell Recruitment Drive 2021: Hubbell Incorproated is hiring graduates in the discipline of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical for the posts of Associate Engineer-I. Detailed job Description is available below.
About Hubbell Incorporated:-
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Associate Engineer-I
Job Location: Cochin, India
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1+ year
We are looking for a self-motivated Engineering Graduate with good Engineering fundamentals, working knowledge of Product Data/ Document Management system (PIM/ PDM), analytical ability and communication skills to support Hubbell eBusiness Projects and related activities.
Onboarding New Products
• Asset / Data Loading and Referencing
• Data Auditing and Maintenance
• Corporate Reporting and Extract Requests
• Data Transcription for loading into PIM System Traits
• Team Oriented: Work as part of the eBusiness project team to ensure the project deliverables meet the required quality levels and timeline.
• Excellent Time Management: Support routine activities based on Service Level Agreement.
• Excellent Data Management Skills
o Candidate will be responsible for data quality, transformations, cleansing, migration, integration and auditing.
o Responsible for data integrity utilizing STEP matching and linking functionality.
• Performance Driven: Candidate will contribute to ensure the team meets all KPIs
• Enterprise Aware:
o Support enterprise quality standards, and cross function team members to ensure conformance to all organizational quality related requirements.
o Support the requirements of other teams with relation to the product data.
• Focus on Continuous Improvement: Identifies business improvement opportunities and offers constructive suggestions for improvement to colleagues.
Education: B.E./ B.Tech. Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics
Experience: One plus year(s) of experience
Mandatory Knowledge of Basic Engineering and working knowledge of applications related to products and attributes.
PIM Experience (STIBO/ STEP knowledge will be an advantage)
• MS SQL Familiarity: Ability to write queries / views a plus
• Knowledge of Product Data Management
• SAP Experience
Hubbell Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here