IBM Recruitment 2023 : IBM Ahmedabad is looking for Software Developers having 0-3 year experience in Development.
IBM Recruitment Overview 2023
Job Title : Software Developer
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Experience : 0-3 Years
Salary : Approx. 10 LPA
Job Description :
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Perform software implementation using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product requirements
• Identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
• Resolve technical issues through Debugging and Investigation, creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
• Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders
• Able to interface with internal stakeholders regarding software issues
• Have the ability and willingness to acquire an in-depth understanding of the domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements fixes for customer requirements.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor of Engineer in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 0-3 years of experience in product development, deployment, configuration, and support of tools.
- Knowledge of C++, STL
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- IDE Skills: Visual Studio
- Development Platform: Windows
- Able to use and implement engineering methods and standards for model-based architecture
- Knowledge and experience in working with source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, Experience working in Agile- Scrum teams.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- MFC, CI-CD development skills
How To Apply:
The interested and qualified graduates apply for the same position via the IBM Career Portal link:
IBM Apply Link: Click Here