IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
IBM is looking to hire the entry level graduate and post graduate candidates for the role of Associate System Engineer across multiple locations in India. The details about the IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: IBM
Job Location: Associate System Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience: 2022 Batch
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
- We are looking for following skills from you:
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 as early as possible through online mode.
Registration Process For IBM Off Campus Drive For 2022 Batch:
Follow these steps to register:
Step 1: Apply to this role: https://ibm.co/3DJaxaf
Step 2: Note the Candidate Reference Number emailed to you
Step 3: Fill this form to complete registration: https://ibm.co/3FNGQq2