IBM Off Campus Drive 2021: IBM is looking to hire the entry level graduate and post graduate candidates for the role of Associate Technical Engineer across Bangalore Location. The details about the IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: IBM
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2018 – 2020 Batch)
- Education: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Disciplines: Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM
- Proven Technical Support Skills
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Proven analytical ability and possess validated organizational and administrative skills
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate – Technical Engineer as early as possible through online mode.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here