IBM Off Campus Drive 2023: IBM Hiring Freshers of BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, and MS graduates from the 2023, 2022, 2021 batch for the position of Associate Systems Engineer across India through the pan India campus drive.
Overview Of IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
Role – Associate Systems Engineer
Location – Pan India IBM Offices.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : INR 4.50 Lakh per annum + one time settling allowance of INR 25000
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Eligibility Criteria For IBM Off Campus Hiring:
- Graduation Year: 2023
- Degree: BE/ BTech/ME/MTech/ MSc/ MCA-60%/6.0 CGPA Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained
divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional
- Branch: CS/ IT / Robotics / ISE / EE / ECE / EIE / AEIE / EEE/ETE/Maths/Computing
- No Active Backlog
Job Description For IBM Off Campus Grads :
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Selection Process For Freshers in IBM
1. Coding Test (IBMCodeKnack-NQT)
2. English Language Test
all rounds are elimination rounds
IBM conducts assessments that are engaging, interactive, and time-efficient for our candidates. We respect our time in showing your capabilities hence we want to give you comfortable environment to truly demonstrate who you are and what you can bring to the job and to IBM. All rounds are eliminator rounds.
1. Coding Test (IBM CodeKnack-NQT)
Coding assessment – Hacker Rank helps us identify quality developers with right skills. This technical hiring platform allows us to thorougnly assess the potential developers in their problem-solving skills through relevant code challenges
2. English Language Assessment
This is an online assessment which measures English Language proficiency. In around 10 minutes candidates answer a series of MCQ’s which evaluates their engagement towards English.
The candidate would be assessed on skills like technical representation, communication, growth mindset, Innovator and adaptability.
How To Apply For IBM Off Campus :
To apply to IBM’s off-campus drive 2023, interested and eligible graduates must complete the following steps.
Step 1. Apply to the below Job Opening on IBM career portal.Link –https://ibm.biz/BdPfEy
Step 2. Note the candidate reference number which will be shared in an email from IBMRecruitment_noreply
Step 3. Go to the below link and complete the registration form Iink – https://ibm.biz/BdPfEm
Registration Process For IBM Off Campus Maharashtra Students Only– Official Notification
Fill the Google Form By PCET Pune – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7cFTqhUscswqSy5occYSAGSwY0PKIDkcmkMMc5eordEvsZQ/viewform