IBM Off Campus Drive for 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 Batch Pass outs for the position of Associate Software Engineer in various office locations of IBM India. Graduates of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, BSC/BCA, MSC/MCA, Diploma find the detail information in the description.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Systems Engineer:
Job Title : Associate Software Developer, Associate Technical Engineer
Company Name : IBM India
Company Website: https://ibm.com
IBM Freshers Salary: 4-6.5 LPA
IBM Work Location:
- Bangalore/Mysore/Mangalore/Belgaum/Chennai/Madurai/Coimbatore/Trichy/Nagerkovil /Hyderabad/Vizag/Vijayawada/Tirupati/Anandapur/Trivandrum/Cochin/Kolkata /Bhubaneswar/Pune/Nagpur/Mumbai/Baroda/Ahmedabad/Noida/Panipat/NewDelhi /Chandigarh/Bhopal /Indore/Jabalpur/Salem
Eligibility Criteria For IBM Recruitment For Engineering:
- 1. Course Completion Year: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/2021 only with less than 2 years experience.
- 2. Graduation and Post-Graduation: B.E/ B Tech/ MCA/ M.E./ MSc/ M Tech with 60% or 6 CGPA and no backlogs
- 3. Branch: IT and Semi IT branches only
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Required Percentage/CGPA – 10th,12th/Diploma – 60 % or 6 CGPA and BE/B.Tech – 65% or 6.5 CGPA
IBM Selection Process :
- Cognitive Ability Games (Cognify)
- Learning Agility Assessments
- English Languages Test
- Codings Test
Read Complete IBM Selection Process
About Profile :
The IBM Services Associates program puts you on client-facing teams as consultants, developers, designers, data scientists, technical specialists and project managers to help businesses change the way they work. We tap emerging technologies to create market defining solutions for our clients through our world class network of experts and specialists, fueled by the energy and eagerness of our IBM Services Associates.
How To Apply IBM Placement Drive 2021 Of Engineering :
All the eligible and interested graduates click on the following IBM registration link to apply for drive.
For More Details: Click here
Steps to Apply:
1. Apply to the Job Opening on the IBM career portal: https://ibm.co/2T6onBe
2. Candidate will receive an email that will have the candidate reference number.
3. Update the candidate reference number and complete the form: https://ibm.co/3puS7Eb
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Technical Engineer:
- B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students, 2019/2020/2021 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply (Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No current Backlogs.
CTC Compensation: –
- Will be discussed in the last round of interview.
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing.
Registration Process For IBM Associate Technical Engineer Role:
Registration Process –
1. Apply to the below Job Opening on IBM career portal.
2. Candidates will Receive a mail which will have a candidate reference number.
3. Go to the link below and complete the registration form.
Link – https://ibm.biz/BdfjDb