IBM Recruitment 2020 : IBM hiring graduates for the position of Technical Support Associate in Bangalore location. Interested candidates looking for opportunity in support field apply before the link expires .
Job Title : Technical Support Associate
Work Location : Bangalore, KA
Salary : As Per Industry
Experience : 0-2 Year
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/MCA Or Any Technical
Job Description : As Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner as prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA). If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handle complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipate customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in rotation shifts.