IBM Recruitment Drive 2021:
IBM is looking to hire the entry level graduate and post graduate candidates for the role of Associate System Engineer across Hyderabad location India. The details about the IBM Recruitment Drive 2021 is described below.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: IBM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Salary : Best in Industry
- 0-2+ years Windows systems administrative experience supporting the development, test, and production environments
- 0-1+ years of relevant experience in VMware Environment
- Knowledge on automation using PowerShell, Ansible, etc
- Knowledge of Linux server operating systems
- Knowledge of server software
- Understanding of group policy and active directory understanding.
- Understanding of security practices and implementation
- Knowledge of build and deployment automation
- Self-directed and able to work independently with a minimum of direction, a self-starter
- Effective time management, adaptable to changing priorities and capable of managing multiple projects on the same timeline
- Drives a customer-focused culture, committed to continuous improvement
- Eager to learn new skills, technology, and software applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
- Proficient in troubleshooting and problem-solving methodologies
- MCSE certification, or related education a plus
System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients. As a System Admin with IBM, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network. Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data.
As an Associate Systems Engineer you will perform services to clients on hardware and software components. Activities include operation and maintenance of operating systems across multiple platforms, middleware applications, various database technologies, high availability solutions and load balancing. Job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following: operation and maintenance of operating systems and platform support, database administration, capacity planning, performance management, security compliance. Support is also provided for systems management tools which monitor the operational status of the environment.
- Contribute to the development of SOPs and work instructions for the maintenance of IT systems if/as required
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of production and mission critical systems according to SOPs and work instructions
- Managing servers in VMware Environment
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of servers in Cloud
- Automate administration tasks
- Maintain systems documentation and SOPs if and as required
- Assist in performing upgrades and applying patches in production environments
- Recommends remedial actions to correct problems based on knowledge of system operation
- Responsible for troubleshooting server problems as reported by users
- Troubleshoot software and network systems
- Provide infrastructure system changes
- Manage and maintain assigned work queues and tickets
- Perform project-based implementation work as assigned
- Automation / scripting (Shell, PowerShell, Ansible etc.)
- Create technical documentation and work instructions
- Regular worklog updates of all assigned tickets
- Completion of work by assigned due date
- Perform on call duty system administration according to the further after-hours arrangements
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of IBM Recruitment Drive 2021 as early as possible through online mode.
IBM Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here