IBM Recruitment 2022: Hiring Entry Level Support Engineer | BE/B.Tech | ME/M.Tech | Across India
This position provides the opportunity to work in a high growth area in the Sustainability Software organization on the Environmental Intelligence Suite and the IBM Weather Business Solutions Aviation product family of software by providing remote debugging and resolution to customer issues. Product Support is vital for IBM customer to use and leverage IBM software to solve their business problems. It aims to bring problem resolution closer to the customer and ensure a common, efficient, and streamlined process.
IBM Entry Level Recruitment 2022 Summary :
Job Title : Aviation Support Engineer
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 0-2 Year
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Equivalent
Batch : 2022/2021/2020 or Any
Job Description :
You will develop, document, and communicate action plans to customers and IBM teams as appropriate. Look for avenues to recommend/or implement new solutions or improvements to existing technical support tools, procedures, or processes. Participate in department objectives such as building the knowledge base (writing technical tips), improving serviceability, and contributing to high customer satisfaction in addition to a familiarity to weather and aviation terminology.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical Support Professional will provide customer support to facilitate the delivery of products and internet-delivered services to clients.
- Will provide technical and application support on Environmental Intelligence Suite and the IBM Weather Business Solutions Aviation product family of software facilitate installation of applications.
- Customer support objectives and achieve on-going business objectives.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Provide telephone/email/ technical support to customers using TWC weather decision support to include problem qualification, fault isolation, problem determination and problem resolution of system and applications problems
- Provide end users with application help and support
- Open cases to implement repair of identified software failures and track to closure
- Provide application support of software applications
- Remotely support customer on use of product, troubleshooting skills to determine root cause of customer issue
- Enter all call and problem activity into Call Tracking System through to problem resolution
- Escalate in a timely fashion all qualified system and applications issues that cannot be resolved within the Help Desk and track to c+C49
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of aviation workings such as flight plan filing and flight tracking
- Knowledge of aviation weather
- Understanding of basic networks such as a broadband home network or basic LAN networking
Click Here To Register IBM Aviation Support Engineer