IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023: IBM is looking for entry-level graduate freshers or early-career candidates for the Junior Developer role in offices across India.
The detailed information about IBM Careers opening as follows.
IBM Recruitment Overview 2023
Job Title : Junior Developer
Job Location : Pan India
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers/ Early Careers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Job Description :
As a Junior Db2 for z/OS Developer at IBM, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Db2 databases on the mainframe platform. You will work as a part of a team to design, implement, and maintain database solutions that meet the needs of our clients. You will also be responsible for ensuring the quality, performance, availability of the Db2 databases.
Key responsibiliies include following.
- Implement new features of specific components of Db2 databases on the z/OS platform.
- Deliver fixes to customer report problems following APAR process.
- Create unit tests and functional level test cases to make sure the code changes meet the business requirements.
- Automate test cases and add them to regression test buckets.
- Manage defects backlog and APAR backlog effectively to meet the target dates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including build and infrastructure team, system test team and performance test team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Provide documentation and training to the organization as needed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong understanding of database concepts and principles, Data Structure & Algorithm (e.g. Sorting/Searching using trees and hash tables)
- Familiarity with Low-level programming using C/C++ and/or Assembler.
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as JCL and REXX
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following IBM careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here