IBM Referral Recruitment Drive 2020: IBM Hiring Freshers or 0-2 Year Industry experience candidates for the IBM Jobs position of Software Developer in Bangalore office location. Graduates having experience of the technology in job description apply now.
IBM Freshers Referral Recruitment Drive 2020
|Job Profile||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE/BTech/MCA Or Any|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
As a Software engineer in IBM AI Applications organization,
- You will be working on implementation of the products as per customer requirements.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Implementation of the product as per customer requirements.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of big implementations for the customers and see that our product is implemented properly, thereby increasing the product reputation.
- Handle customer issues.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a higher customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
- Experience in orchestration Tools – Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift – any tool -must
- Experience using IBM Sterling Integrator, Sterling File Gateway or Any B2B products.
- Any-to-Any mapping (EDI, Flat File, XML etc) and ODBC mappings using GIS editor.
- understanding in Commutation protocols SFTP, FTP, HTTP, AS2, Connect Direct, Webservices.
- Developing Business Process workflows.
- DevOps- CI-CD integrations, Jenkins, pipeline, GIT, Bit Bucket, any Continuous-Integration, any Continuous-Delivery related tools
- Proven Communication Skill
- Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Good customer facing skills
- Any Machine Learning knowledge
- Any Cloud technology understanding (IBM Cloud, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following IBM Referral Drive 2020 link before it expires.