IBPS Recruitment 2021: IBPS inviting applications from the eligible candidates to fill the posts of Clerks in various participating Organizations through a combined Competitive examination (IBPS Clerks-XI). Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
IBPS Clerks 2021 Notification:
IBPS Clerk Online Application has begun from 12th July 2021 by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). All candidates must apply online for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2021. The link to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 has been given in the description below.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
|Online Application form Starts||12th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||1st August 2021|
|Date of Prelims exam||28th August, 29th August 2021, 4th September 2021|
|Date of Prelims exam Result||September/ October 2021|
|Date of Mains Exam||31st October 2021|
|Interview Process||October/ November 2021|
|Declaration of Provisional List||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||3|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
Education Qualification for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limit: 20 to 28 years as on 01-07-2021 . Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
Selection Process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Preliminary Examination (objective)
- Main Examination (objective)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
How to Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021?
Desirable and intersted candidates may apply through online mode on or before due date.
Apply Link: Register Online