ICE Mortgage Technology Recruitment 2022:
ICE Mortgage Technology is looking to hire the entry level candidates for the role of QA Engineer I across Pune Location in India. The details about the ICE Mortgage Technology Recruitment 2022 are described below.
About ICE Mortgage Technology:
ICE Mortgage Technology is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. ICE Mortgage Technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit IceMortgageTechnology to learn more.
ICE Mortgage Technology Recruitment 2022 Overview:–
Job Title: QA Engineer I
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering degree.
- 1+ years of experience in Quality Engineering
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Good knowledge of Java especially for test automation for APIs and UI
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Selenium+ TestNG, maven, Jenkins
- Knowledge of relational databases, non-relational databases, SQL
- Knowledge of git.
- Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
- Passion for testing and quality
- Familiarity with AWS technologies
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
- Review requirements/specifications and create test plans and test cases
- Perform new functionality and regression tests·
- Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications in multiple browsers and devices
- Perform data validation to ensure data from data source is completely and correctly displayed on UI
- Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
- Create clearly written defect reports to enable quick reproduction and resolution to issues
- Implement automation for functional and integration testcases.
- Prioritize QA requests and manage your work queue taking into consideration team goals and product milestones
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to quality
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of QA Engineer through online mode ASAP.
ICE Mortgage Technology Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here