IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022: IDFC First Bank is hiring entry level Data Engineer from Tier-I, Tier-II colleges for the role of Developer across Bangalore, India location. Detailed Job description is given below.
About IDFC First Bank:-
IDFC Limited was set up in 1997 to finance infrastructure, focusing primarily on project finance and mobilization of capital for private sector infrastructure development. Whether it is financial intermediation for infrastructure projects and services, whether adding value through innovative products to the infrastructure value chain or asset maintenance of existing infrastructure projects, the company focused on supporting organisations to get the best return on investments.
The Company’s ability to tap global as well as Indian financial resources made it the acknowledged experts in infrastructure finance. Dr. Rajiv Lall joined the company in 2005 and successfully expanded the business to Asset Management, Institutional Broking, and Infrastructure Debt Fund
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022:-
|Company Name :||IDFC First Bank|
|Job Title :||Data Engineer|
|Salary :||Best in Industry|
|Experience :||Freshers / 0-3 years|
Own and organize clean data using models for so that data may be available for various banking requirements and resolving critical business-challenges; given the data from various sources that the bank receives to make sense of it; and to maintain a seamless data lake. Drive execution of technical and architectural decisions made by data leads and ensure deployment of right practices. Populate data platforms, build ETL pipelines and diagnosis of existing architecture from a data engineering perspective.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Primary job responsibilities
- Design effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating business operations, applications, and programming.
- Ensure database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations, including regulatory aspects.
- Install information systems to guarantee bank wide functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and reports for senior stakeholders.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Create methods for compliance of data architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Proactive data lake solutions foreseeing further business challenges.
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/IIII Institute
- Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, RDBMS, Redshift, Teradata, Cloud data management, ETL
- Knowledge in Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Governance, Data Security, Metadata Management, MDM, Data Archival and Data Migration strategies using appropriate tools
- Preferable hands-on experience of implementing scalable data platforms dealing with streaming and static data for large and complex organizations.
- Good knowledge of data model design techniques including OLTP and Dimensional Modelling
The interested and eligible register on the following IDFC off campus drive link.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022: Click Here