IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022: IDFC First Bank is hiring entry level Developer from Tier-I, Tier-II colleges for the role of Developer across Bangalore, India location. Detailed Job description is given below.
About IDFC First Bank:-
IDFC Limited was set up in 1997 to finance infrastructure, focusing primarily on project finance and mobilization of capital for private sector infrastructure development. Whether it is financial intermediation for infrastructure projects and services, whether adding value through innovative products to the infrastructure value chain or asset maintenance of existing infrastructure projects, the company focused on supporting organisations to get the best return on investments.
The Company’s ability to tap global as well as Indian financial resources made it the acknowledged experts in infrastructure finance. Dr. Rajiv Lall joined the company in 2005 and successfully expanded the business to Asset Management, Institutional Broking, and Infrastructure Debt Fund
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022:-
|Company Name :||IDFC First Bank|
|Job Title :||Developer – Engineering|
|Salary :||Best in Industry|
|Experience :||Freshers / 0-3 years|
Create and deliver modules (new requirements or fixes) for various banking requirements and resolving critical business-challenges which may be from internal customers or for external customers. The role holder will be a key contributor to the technology organization and will be responsible for maintenance of the engineering platform. You will be responsible for execution of the product software development against delivery commitments and project plans.
Primary job responsibilities
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
- To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer facing platforms
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier II/III Institute
- Experience: 0-3 years
The interested and eligible register on the following red hat off campus drive link.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022: Click Here