IHS Markit invites application from Engineering graduates B.E or B.Tech for the virtual off campus placement drive for the Noida, Gurgaon office locations. The more about drive in the description.
About IHS Markit Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: ihsmarkit.com
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
IHS Freshers Salary: 6.5 LPA
Portfolio Valuations (PV) is looking for a strong hands-on Java developer willing to work in a dynamic environment.
What we’re looking for: The candidate will work closely with global cross-functional teams across Development, QA, Technology, Business Analysis, and Project Management., to ensure project deliveries. The candidate will be responsible for automation test cases and would be required to work closely with the key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
The candidate will be required to have excellent inter-personal, coordination skills, and hands-on experience in development/technology. The candidate needs to work towards the team’s goals of high test-coverage, automated and frequent deployment, and regular cycles of code delivery, testing, and feedback.PV deploys back-end and middleware as service-oriented architecture, and this is accessed by other tools that we maintain including web applications, web services, and desktop add-ins.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Take responsibility for team’s deliverables, both in terms of timeliness and software quality.
- Work closely with the global Portfolio Valuations team, take ownership of various components in the platform, and gain a solid understanding of how these components fit within the overall platform.
- Owns, Implement and maintain various aspects of IHS Markit’s Java-based hosted valuations platform, working within a global team.
- Develop new software, and enhance existing software, to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security. Drive technology initiatives
- Take responsibility for code quality and automation test coverage.
- Ensuring clear communication on status to all stakeholders including regular progress and updates to your manager, peers and leads.
- Establish a productive working relationship with main product stakeholders.
- Work with Operations teams to support daily processing, and work with them to identify possible improvements to help improve efficiency.
Eligibility Criteria for Off Campus Placement:
- Thorough understanding of fundamental software engineering and computer science principles: object-oriented design, structured design, databases, algorithms, data structures, usability, refactoring debugging, and configuration management.
- We’re looking for final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2022.
- CGPA score of 7+ throughout
How To Apply: The interested and eligible graduates register on this IHS Markit Off Campus Link.