IHS Markit Summer Internship Program 2020
IHS Markit inviting application from Students for summer internship program for students of Science, Engineering , Technology or Any Math related who are completing there degree before september 2021 eligible for Intern.
IHS Summer Internship Description :
Company Name : IHS Markit
Profile : Summer Internship
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Eligibility : Any Science, Engineering, Technology , Math Graduate , IT Related
Batch : 2021, 2020
Intern Location : PAN India
Opportunities Within The Technology Stream Include
If you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems and have a desire to work in technology, this is the stream for you.
- Software Development
- Information Technology & Infrastructure
- Quality Assurance
During your summer internship, you’ll gain invaluable on the job experience whilst developing the skills to drive your career within the corporate world. You’ll partner with our industry specialists to deliver high impact work and grow your skill set through our interactive development sessions. A core component of your internship is our tailor-made global innovation challenge, providing you with the opportunity to pitch your ideas to our senior leaders
IHS seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. The Summer Internship Program will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at IHSMarkit. To be eligible for a Summer Internship, you will:
- Be legally eligible to work for the duration of the program in the country for which you apply
- Have or be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) completing no later than September 2021
- Demonstrated passion or interest in one or more of our key industries
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- The ability to build strong working
For our Technology applicants, we recommend the following:
- A Science, Technology, Engineering or Math’s related degree.
- An understanding and/or interest in any of the following;
- Software development methodologies
- Quality assurance
- Microsoft technologies
- Relational databases
- Java based technologies
How To Apply : Intrested candidate click on the following link to apply for drive.
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply IHS Intern 2021