IndiGo Airlines off campus drive 2021:
IndiGo Airlines hiring freshers of BE/B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics candidates for the role of Trainee – PLM through off campus recruitment drive across multiple locations in India. Freshers of 2020 to 2021 passed out candidates are eligible to apply.
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020. It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 6.4 crore (64 million) passengers carried in financial year 2018–19. The airline operates 1,500 flights everyday to 87 destinations – 63 domestic and 24 international. It has its primary hub at IGI Airport, Delhi.
IndiGo Airlines Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Trainee – PLM
Job Location: PAN India
Experience: Freshers/0-1 year
Salary: Best in Industry
- B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
- 0-1 year of experience.
- 10%- 60 and above
- 12%-60 and above
- Graduation Aggregate- 60% and above
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
How To Apply IndiGo Freshers Drive 2021:
The interested and eligible fresher graduates can register on the IndiGo application link.
IndiGo Airlines Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here