IndiGo Airlines off campus drive 2023: IndiGo Airlines hiring freshers of BE/B.Tech Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and aeronautical Engineering for the role of Associate Junior Technical Officer through off campus recruitment drive across all pan India working locations in India. Freshers of 2023/2022/2021 or any passed out candidates are eligible to apply.
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020. It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 6.4 crore (64 million) passengers carried in financial year 2018–19. The airline operates 1,500 flights everyday to 87 destinations – 63 domestic and 24 international. It has its primary hub at IGI Airport, Delhi.
IndiGo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023
Job Title: Associate JTO
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Experience: Freshers/0-1 Year
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
IndiGo Airlines Off Campus Drive Job Description:
- 1. Follow duty pattern as advised to you including shift duties.
- 2. Monitoring and consolidate AUTOLAND/EDTO status of all aircraft and preparation of related reports.
- 3. Recording of all the occurrences reported by Flight Crew and maintenance engineer at all stations in Daily Activity Logs.
- 4. Coordinating with planning for dispatch of spares and materials required to carry out MCC workorders at out stations.
- 5. Quick dissemination of required technical information to all concerned and arrange for any follow up action.
- 6. To Handle Logistics for AOG situations and arrangement of tickets/cab/flights during manpower requirement at outstation due AOG.
- 7. Ensure proper upkeep of Technical Manuals and records for MCC use.
- 8. Other duties assigned by Director MCC and Associate Director MCC.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives
- · Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical/AME
- · Candidate should have completed AME with mandatory completion certificate
- · Aggregate percentage in 10th , 12th & AME/Graduation – 60% and above
How To Apply IndiGo Freshers Drive :
The interested and eligible freshers of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or aeronautical or related register on the IndiGo application link.
IndiGo Airlines Off Campus Drive Apply Link: Click Here