IndiGo Airlines off campus drive 2023: IndiGo Airlines hiring freshers of BE/B.Tech Any Stream Freshers for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee Role through off campus recruitment drive across all pan India working locations in India. Freshers of 2023/2022/2021 or any passed out candidates are eligible to apply.
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020. It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 6.4 crore (64 million) passengers carried in financial year 2018–19. The airline operates 1,500 flights everyday to 87 destinations – 63 domestic and 24 international. It has its primary hub at IGI Airport, Delhi.
IndiGo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023
Job Title: GET – Digitization and Process Enhancement
Job Location: Gurugram
Experience: Freshers/0-1 Year
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
IndiGo Airlines Off Campus Drive Job Description:
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct thorough analysis of existing processes, systems, and workflows to identify potential bottlenecks.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive digitization, automation, and process improvement initiatives.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to understand their requirements, gather feedback, and review possible mitigations and provide regular updates on progress.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented solutions and make recommendations for further improvements.
- Collaborate with teams to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and track progress against set goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in digitization and process improvement.
Required educational qualification & skills
- B-Tech in any stream from Tier 1 colleges
- Proven experience or demonstrated interest in digitization, automation, and process improvement.
- Familiarity with process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma etc
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze complex processes and data.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and embrace new technologies and methodologies.
- Mentorship and training opportunities from experienced professionals.
- Exposure to senior management and opportunities for career growth.
- Dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Chance to drive significant changes and make a positive impact on the organization.
- Staff Leisure Travel for self & family
How To Apply IndiGo Freshers Drive :
The interested and eligible freshers register on the IndiGo application link.
IndiGo Airlines Off Campus Drive Apply Link: Click Here