Infor Hiring entry level Graduate Freshers as well 0-3 Years Experienced As Associate Software Testers of BE/B.Tech/MCA, ME/M.Tech in Bangalore location.
As an QA Analyst, candidate will be responsible for functional testing of the product assigned, participate throughout the entire software development lifecycle, including planning, estimating, reviewing requirements, impact analysis, and performing the testing efforts. This position interfaces with cross-functional teams to manage defects, compile test results and communicate issues, risks and status on a timely basis to ensure the solution meets business requirements and quality.
Job Title : Associate QA
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers/0-3 Years
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Job Description :
QA Analyst having minimum of 0-3 years in manual testing , Freshers should have completed the Testing Course and certified from reputed institution.
- Fresher should have completed the Testing Course(Manual & SQL) and certified from reputed institution OR candidate with minimum 1-3 years of experience in functional testing with good SQL skills.
- Experience in System Testing, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in functional automation Test Tools (like QTP or Selenium) is a plus
- Experience in Defect Management tools & test management tools like Jira,Test link or QC
- Knowledge of SDLC, Software testing processes and automated tools, with ability to apply Software testing methods and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Strong Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Problem Solving Skills
- Exposure to SCM/Logistics domain is a plus
- Exposure to Agile methodology and tools like Jira
- Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logical skills.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following IMI careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here