Informatica Off Campus Drive 2022: Informatica hiring college graduates freshers for position of Associate software engineer in Bangalore Location.
Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration.
Informatica Careers Freshers Hiring :
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Fresher (2019 to 2021 Batch)
BE/Btech, ME/Mtech (CS, IS/IT), MCA, M. Sc(CS) from 2019 to 2021 Batch with 65% and above in throughout in their academics
We are looking for Associate Software Engineers to join our Global Customer Support team. In this role, you will use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure. You would also get opportunities to work with other Principal Lead engineers to ensure operational efficiency.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue – Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools –
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion.
- Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships – Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team –
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses – Helping customers succeed
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Clear understanding of databases concepts
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux • Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works), Hive and familiar with configuration of HDFS is an added advantage.
Interested and Eligible apply on The Following apply link.