Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021: Infosys is hiring fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of System Engineer across multiple locations in India. Detailed Job Description is available below.
Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: System Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best in Industry
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from the following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from 2021 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Note: The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
- Online Assessment Test
Note: Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test.
Test Pattern(Systems Engineer):
Total Test duration: 100 minutes
|Section||Skill Tested||No of questions||Time allocated|
|Section I||Reasoning Ability||15||25 minutes|
|Section II||Technical Ability||10||35 minutes|
|Section III||Verbal Ability||20||20 minutes|
|Section IV||Pseudo-code||5||10 minutes|
|Section V||Numerical Puzzle||4||10 minutes|
How To Apply:
Desirous can apply to the Infosys Off Campus Drive through online mode on or before 20th July 2021.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here