Infosys is organizing an Off Campus Drive in 2023 for freshers from the 2023/2022/2021 batch who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, or M.Sc degrees. The drive aims to hire candidates for the roles of System Engineer, Specialist Programmer, and Digital Specialist Programmer.
Infosys Off Campus Recruitment Overview:
|Job Title||System Engineer / SP & DSP|
|Salary||INR 6.25-9.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Infosys Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for Infosys Off Campus hiring, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Year of graduation: 2023, 2021, or 2020.
- Courses: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (5 years integrated).
- Branches: Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics and Computing, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 65% (or equivalent) in their final degree. This percentage should be a simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects, and languages.
Note that eligibility criteria may vary depending on the specific role and job requirements. Therefore, candidates are encouraged to check the official job posting to confirm the eligibility criteria for the role they are interested in.
Role Description For Infosys Off Campus :
System Engineer :
The System Engineer role at Infosys is a technical role that involves designing, developing, and maintaining software applications for clients. As a System Engineer at Infosys, you will work on various projects using different programming languages and technologies.
To be eligible for the System Engineer role at Infosys, you must have completed your B.E, B.Tech, M.E, or M.Tech degree from a recognized university or institute with a minimum aggregate of 65% (or equivalent) in your final degree. You must also possess good programming and analytical skills, with knowledge of one or more programming languages. In addition, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are selected for the System Engineer role at Infosys, you will undergo a comprehensive training program to enhance your technical skills and knowledge. You will also have the opportunity to work on challenging projects for clients from different industries.
Specialist Programmer (SP):
An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 9.5 lakhs per annum.
Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE):
This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing. Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture. The compensation for this role is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
The Hiring Process for the Infosys Off Campus Drive will include:
- An online assessment to evaluate candidates’ technical and analytical skills.
- Technical and HR interviews to assess candidates’ suitability for the roles.
- A final round of interviews with senior management.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and wish to apply for these roles, you can register for the Infosys Off Campus Drive through their official website.
Infosys Off Campus 2023 Registration Link: Click Here to Apply Infosys Off Campus Drive