Infosys Recruitment 2020: Infosys looking to hire Java Developer in Pune location. Any graduate having Gooding Java programming knowledge and 2 year industry experience eligible for the Infosys recruitment.
Infosys Hiring Java Developer 2020
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Salary: Best In Industry
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech
Experience Required: 2 Year
- As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high quality deliverables.
- You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
- You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
- You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities
- Logical thinking
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Primary skills: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot, Microservices
- In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and software development process.
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Interested and Eligible apply on the following Infosys Careers page link.